Stuart SSM4 rocker
Looks new, tested and working well. New non slip Mat
The Stuart SSM4 Rocker by Cole Parmer has a bright LED display. The adjustable digital timer automatically stops after the set time (1 to 9999 minutes, 1 second to 90 minutes or 1 minute to 9 hours). Select the speed between 5 to 70 rpm; both are set using the encoder control knob, allowing repeatability of mixing.
Movement is a see-saw rocking action, generating a wave motion through samples, ideal for the gentle mixing of live culture flasks and Petri dishes. Suitable for use in incubators or environmental chambers up to 40°C, maximum humidity 80%.
A non-slip mat and platform lip secure vessels. The SSM4 is the mini model and has a platform size 235 x 235mm, ideal for small laboratories where bench space is limited or for personal use.
- Rocking action see-saw wave
- Platform dimensions 235 x 235 mm (w x l)
- Speed range 5 to 70rpm
- Angle of tilt 7°
- Angle adjustable by hand no
- Maximum load 3kg
- Dimensions 240 x 300 x 150mm (w x d x h)
- Tier height 125/tier mm
- Operational temperature range +4 to +40°C
- Maximum permissible humidity 80%
- Net weight 5kg
- Electrical supply 230V, 50Hz, 50W 2
- IP Rating 30